Integrate NiftySim with NifTK
thanks for your help on this. I am cc'ing other people on this ticket, and all conversation should be kept to this ticket. You can also just hit "reply" in your emails, and the email is added to the ticket.
So, I believe we need to:
- Merge any latest changes to NiftySim sourceforge, such that there is a given "latest" version on sourceforge.
- Establish a nightly build of that NiftySim on Linux/Windows/Mac
- Make sure reliably building on all 3 platforms
- Create a tarball under :/cs/sys/www0/marine/html/cmic.cs.ucl.ac.uk/platform/dependencies using the download-tarball.sh
- Update the NifTK build to pull the latest version of NiftySim.
- Look in NifTK/CMakeLists.txt to find the stuff that copies over NiftyReg and NiftySeg into the release bundle..... and do something similar for NiftySim.
- Turn on the NiftySim by default in the NifTK overnight build.
and the aim is to have it all working nicely by end July.