Integrate - Caffe mask, Additional ROI mask, SIFT feature matcher, footswitch grab
- Compile on VS 2013 - due to #4234 (closed)
- Use CUDA 7.5 - due to #4234 (closed), and needed for Caffe
- Use Caffe plugin to create left and right stereo mask
So, I propose to modify the surface recon plugin to
- Accept the caffe mask, and an ROI mask, for left and right channel - use collapsible group box, or preferences, so user doesn't see too much GUI clutter.
- Listen to the IGIUPDATE message, and launch a background thread to compute the distance.
- When the background thread completes, (e.g. use QFuture, and the Qt signal), to update the UI to provide feedback (i.e. show number), so that we can estimate when to press "grab" - at this stage, don't enable/disable the grab button, we may want to override it. The niftkDistanceMeasurer will accept a mask, so we can combine the caffe mask with the ROI mask.
- When the grab happens we mask the output with caffe mask and ROI mask to only give points that are within an ROI and within the liver.
- Use footswitch to grab - I still think this is useful, and its not much extra work.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information