Monthly Meeting Minutes.
Note that only members can post to the e-mail lists, so you need to sign up first.
- Binary installers
- Older releases are available under /cs/research/medic/src0/src/niftk on the CS network.
Installing NifTK binaries
(which includes the viewers such as NiftyView, NiftyIGI, or using forks such as NiftySLS or NiftyMIDAS, and also the command line apps if they are compiled into the package).
- Get latest binary installers from https://cmiclab.cs.ucl.ac.uk/CMIC/NifTK/install.
- Installation instructions
- Installation instructions from binaries
- User Manual
- Technical Manual
- Build Instructions
- Contributing to NifTK
- Code style
- Documentation of earlier releases